Click on a Point of Interest Type from the list to show them on the map.
How To Arrive
If you arrive from the motorway A1 Firenze-Roma, follow the instructions given below:
- From A1 motorway (Milan-Bologna-Florence-Rome) exit N# 25 - VALDARNO(previous exit coming from Florence: Incisa; previous exit coming from Rome: Arezzo);
- After pay toll on the right, follow the road sign to Montevarchi.
Carefull, there’s a speed trap (speed limit 50 km/h) and the end of the road that leaves the motorway;
- When you reach the sky train, the road split into two lines, follow the right line and than drive through Montevarchi direction Arezzo. On the national road SS 69, drive through the little village Levane and keep driving direction: Arezzo.
- When you find the sign of POGGIO BAGNOLI, on the second across, turn right direction Pergine Valdarno.
- On the top of the village, the square that you see in front of you is Piazza del Comune.
WELCOME to Pergine Valdarno!
Best way is to have a car, Free parkings in the village!
Pergine Valdarno is a very typical small village in Tuscany, surrounded by olive trees.
In the middle of Tuscany between Florence, Arezzo and Siena.
While the village of Pergine Valdarno retains its “old time” charm it still offers all the modern conveniences such as a grocery, bakery, butchery , restaurant, bank, post office, pharmacy and police station.
There’s a FREE Guide book that can give our guests some information about the "what to do" in the area.
The main golf courses are about at 29 km away.
(Please ask owners if interested)
A tennis court is located at 6 km.
(Please ask owner for further informations)